We are really glad to be able to welcoming you again at Borgo San Felice! Your comfort, health and safety are our main priorities and we have always committed to maintain the highest levels of care, dedication and hygiene. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have now adopted additional measures, procedures and protocols to ensure every stay with us is even more magical, safe and clean.
Please find below an update on the new Comfort and Health & Safety initiatives we have implemented to grant you a safe and wonderful San Felice experience! The new Health & Safety measures have been adopted in compliance with the current directives of the World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019) and of national/local governmental and health authorities.
These measures – which shall be regularly updated based on possible new directives issued by the aforementioned authorities – at the moment include the following:
• Temperature checks for all guests and specific procedures to handle temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above. Guests with a temperature higher than 37.5 centigrade will not be allowed to stay.
• Guests will be required to sign health declarations and liability waiver forms upon arrival.
• Hand sanitizers shall be placed at Guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies, breakfast room, restaurants, SPA.
• In order to minimize risks, contactless check-in and check-out shall be encouraged.
You will receive an e-mail before your arrival with a proper link to register your datas as well as your family and friends’ ones.
• Guests will be asked to wear face masks in all Hotel internal areas, and where social distancing can’t be assured.
• A welcome kit including personal protective equipment (PPE) – namely: face masks, portable hand sanitizers and disposable gloves –will be provided to all Guests.
• Enhanced health and safety training for all employees will be put in place ranging from social distancing awareness to the correct procedures for wearing PPE as well as case monitoring and notification procedures.
• The employees will be regularly subject to temperature checks, voluntary specific blood exams every 21 days and have to sign health declarations as constantly wear PPE.
• Paper amenities (like newspapers, newsletters and guest directories) are not available throughout the whole hotel.
• Regular cleaning and disinfection has been significantly increased across all hotel spaces.
• High touch areas – such as reception counters, elevator buttons, light switches, door handles, bathrooms – will undergo an even more frequent sanitization.
• More rigorous cleaning and sanitization of Guest rooms will be ensured. At check in time Guests will be asked whether they prefer having daily cleaning service, as well as turn down service.
• Appropriate table distancing measures in breakfast areas and restaurant has been adopted.
• In order to grant appropriate social distancing and cleaning/sanitization activities, gym, tennis court and SPA will be operating by appointment only.
• The swimming pool is at your disposal from 10.00 am until 07.00 pm. Sun beds have been expressly placed to guarantee the required social distancing. They will be sanitized daily.
Hotel staff will make sure that the number of people in the pool at the same time, will respect social distancing measures.
• To guarantee the maximum safety, valet parking will not be available. We kindly ask you to park your car, and come to the Reception area. The porter will take care of your luggage.
• Check in time is at 03.00 pm, while check out time is at 10.00 am, to ensure the proper rooms disinfection before the new Guest arrival.
For any further information feel free to contact us by phone or by e-mail at email@example.com
We look forward to welcome you in your Tuscan home!
Your Family at Borgo San Felice